Peninou, Inc. (est. 1903) based in South San Francisco, CA,
led by an experienced management team, provides unsurpassed world-class State
of the Art Eco Friendly DryCleaning and Laundry services to the most discerning
customers throughout the Bay Area. For over 100 years, our customers, many of
whom are the world’s most influential people, entrust us to clean and maintain
the items they care about the most in their wardrobes. To continue our legacy,
we seek the following:
FULL TIME CUSTOMER
SERVICE COUNTER REPRESENTATIVE
Job Description and Duties:
Are you a detail oriented individual strong English verbal and written skills,
have sound business judgment, outstanding organizational, analytical and
creative problem-solving skills? Are you looking for a hands-on entrepreneurial
opportunity with an industry icon and ready to make a difference? Then join our
We are seeking a ‘hands on’ Customer Service Counter Representative with a
strong history of customer service experience. This opportunity entails
execution of all facets of the daily operation of two of our
store locations in
and Cow Hollow/
conjunction with delivering an excellent customer experience, all the time,
every time, the right individual for this position must:
· Maintain an immaculate store, front to back.
· Assist customers at our counter
· Conduct accurate / secure store inventories
· Reconcile daily cash and credit sales (basic math skills a must)
· Report all problems directly to the store manager.
· Resolve customer service situations at the counter.
· Stages items to be sent for processing to our state of the art processing
· Maintain the highest level of integrity.
· Possess excellent judgment.
**No experience in the
Dry Cleaning field is necessary.
This position requires strong English verbal and written skills with a minimum
of two (2) years of customer service experience. Experience in high end retail
· Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
· Must be exceptionally DEPENDABLE / RELIABLE on TIME, and work well with
others, with very little supervision.
· Must have own transportation and float between our two
and Cow Hollow.
· Self motivated team player
attention to detail
· Physically able to lift 10 lbs using proper lifting
· Flexible schedule a must.
Wage is $12.00 hour or commensurate upon experience. Strong financial
advancement opportunities available for goal oriented individuals.
Benefits: 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid
Holidays, Paid Personal Days, Professional Development
Start Date: Interviewing to start immediately
To Apply: Forward Resume to this email. Please state position “San Francisco
Customer Service Representative” in the subject line.